Pages

May 3, 2011

The B.L.A.T

This day was perfect. It was a Saturday.

I drove to work which meant I had to car to drive around at lunch + I had a gift certificate for KIND Food + It was a beautiful sunny day

I stopped for lunch at Kind Food which is conveniently right down the road from where I work. This is their B.L.A.T and its vegan. Yep! Vegan bacon bits, with avocado, vegan mayo, tomato, and lettuce on sour dough bread. It is one of the best things I have ever eaten. I paired it with a Cesar salad a kombucha soda and a huge brownie, which I brought home to share with Steve.

I always bring my lunch, but once and in a while it is nice to have a surprise lunch in the middle of the work day.

If you are in Burlington, Ontario. Go to Kind Food on John street, almost at the corner of Lake shore.

No comments:

Post a Comment