Pages

May 13, 2011

Salad at Dueling Pianos


Add Image
This was such a busy day. We brought our little kitty in to be spayed, and me being the nervous Mom who has never brought an animal in for surgery, I was stressed all day. Then upon bringing her home and seeing her big stitched incision, it was hard for me to think about anything else but her. So I ended up being really really hungry by dinner time.

It was also my best friends Birthday, the big 25! So I hit the shower and drove through torrential rain to get to Dueling Pianos in Oakville. We didn't end up eating until about 8:30pm, so that might have had some influence on my taste buds, but this was THE BEST SALAD! Just think of a Lion devouring a Zebra on the African plains, and that was me eating this salad. The presentation was beautiful and the dressing, a simple balsamic, was incredible.

The rest of the night was laughs, clapping and a pomegranate martini.

No comments:

Post a Comment