Pages

May 16, 2011

Chucks Burger Bar


This new little gem popped up on Locke Street, this year, as soon as the weather turned warm. It is a trendy little spot with exposed brick walls and chic urban seating, but the FOOD is what is worth talking about.

I honestly didn't even look at their menu beyond Veggie Burger and sweet potato fries. I heard they had a mean burger so I had to try it, and I wasn't disappointed. Biting into the patty, I saw fresh vegetables like zucchini sprinkled throughout the mix. I think they deep fried the patty, to hold it together, because it wasn't like a traditional veggie burger, it had softer texture. I will have to ask them next time!


The Burger was wrapped in butchers paper with a cool little sticker to keep it closed, I love those little touches. I topped my burger off with micro-greens, a lime BBQ sauce, and all the usual toppings. Next time I will try more because they have about 30 different toppings to choose from. The bun was classic with sesame seeds and everything. We got our little to-go bag and happily returned home to enjoy it over an episode of Hero's.

And delicious sweet potato fries, but who can mess that up!

1 comment: